Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Blog 8 Photulusion
Camera phone: LG Electronics VX 9200; photo taken Monday 11/1/10 at around 1pm - So many things went wrong with this assignment for me. I couldn't think of something to do and then when I did I had a hard time capturing the picture right. My camera battery died right when I was taking the pictures and so I had to use my phone. There is no shutter speed or any information from them except the name on Photoshop.
I am not sure if I even did the assignment right. I know the concept, but this is all I could do.
I rode around on my bike all day Saturday and Sunday looking for natural ones, but couldn't find any. I really like these pictures though so I am going to keep and eye out from now one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment