Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog 8 Daily Photo Journal

The above picture is the "A photo a Day" Assignment with all my pictures from the week. I will say that there were some days when I only took one picture and was thankful I did. :) They are not in order, but I will try to explain which is for which day. Going left to right: the first one is Thursday. The second is Wednesday. The third is Friday. The forth is Tuesday. The fifth is Sunday. The sixth is from Monday and the last one is from Saturday. If you click on the top picture it gives a little blurp about the fun things that happened and it explains the pictures on the page.
What I did was delete the gray in the template and then I created a clipping mask around each picture where I wanted them to be.
I tried to make my own template, but I was quickly frustrated and decided not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment