Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog 9: Night and Light



 
1.     Driveby
2.     11/10/10 – about 8:30pm
3.     Alley by the Craze, Rexburg
4.     Sony DSC-H7
5.     70/10 sec
6.     F/5.6





 
1.     Attempt to draw
2.     11/10/10 – about 10:30pm
3.     Rexburg, Idaho
4.     Sony DSC-H7
5.     300/10 sec
6.     F/8
Note: I am not much for drawing so just as a note, this is supposed to be two people... I can see it if that matters...



1.     Lightup
2.     11/10/10 – about 11:30pm
3.    Rexburg, Idaho
4.     Sony DSC-H7
5.     1.3 sec
6.     F/2.7
Note: I was having trouble with the camera motion painting so I used a lighter and as I lit it (several times) I moved the camera to the side and this is my best shot. I know it's no design, but I like it. In this shot I increase the saturation to cover up the blurry lighter and cropped it. No other edits

No comments:

Post a Comment