Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photography Post Blog 2
























1. Karli
2. 9/13/2010 2:59 PM
3. Nature Park
4. F/3.3
5. 1/500 sec




1. Greens
2. 9/15/2010 6:05 PM
3. Viking Village Apartments, Rexburg

4. F/2.7
5. 1/100 sec




1. Greens with a bike tire
2. 9/15/2010 6:06 PM
3. Rexburg

4. F/2.7
5. 1/125 sec




1. Old Tandem
2. 9/15/2010 6:08 PM
3. Rexburg
4. F/3.0
5.1/250 sec





I only have my point and shoot and campus won't let me use their camera for the time being. I tried my best to get the assignment right using what I had. No editing.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the angle on the first "Greens" picture. The curly vine is awesome! Good composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe these were just with a point and shoot and no editing. The greens are so vibrant. I love the vines! You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wells, what up. Nice picture of the greens. great focus on the little green balls (I'm not sure what they are). good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like everyone else, like the "greens" shots, especially the one with fruit on the vine. With your bike shot though I feel like it's so busy that the bike gets lost in the scaffolding or whatever it is that it's leaning on. I wonder what it might have looked like if it had been leaning on the white building instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vivid greens in the vines shot. It's a great showing of the color and the angle of the shot really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete