Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Editing Post Blog 2





1. Texture Trees
2. 9/21/2010 12:43pm

3. Campus, Rexburg
4. F/2.7
5. 1/250 sec
6. Other: Nada

1. Girls in Canoe
2. 9/13/2010 3:08 pm
3. Nature Park, Rexburg

4. f/4.0
5. 1/320 sec
6. Other: Nada
1. Adventure
  The blended picture to the right is a combination of the two above pictures. I blended them using Overlay then I erased the top picture over the girls to try and get reflection type look in the water. I wanted it to seem like they were on a real adventure. Then I just through some type on there to give it a little something more.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the blending picture. Love it! So clever how they're rowing through the "forest". The only suggestion would be to make the font bigger and relate it somehow to the image. Other than that I really think it tells great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blending picture is awesome! Just like something you would see in a magazine. It's neat what combining two pictures brings into view. It makes it seem like they are deep in the jungle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blend. It is original and so creative. I just went and looked at it again because it is so neat! It looks like a snake or tiger should pop out at any moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, the blend is rad. It looks great. Nice text in there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What makes the blend so fun is that it brings an element of imagination to the picture. I'm glad we can still see the ripples in the water too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blending of the leaves with the canoe. I just love how they seem to be canoeing through the leaves. Just a great picture.

    ReplyDelete