Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Panoramic Bike Shot 10/11/10


Bike; 10/11/2010 2pm; 10/2500 sec; f/4; Nikon Coolpix S570
Following the directions I merged the pictures together. There were many inconsistencies on the edges of the picture so I cropped it quite a bit smaller than normal, but still including all three pictures. Then I added a vibrance layer to each section of the picture so you can see the colors of the bike.


3 comments:

  1. Very creative panoramic. I like how the retaining wall behind the bike ends up curving with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your panoramic is pretty good. The only thing is that i wish it had a bit more room it the front and the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like the idea for a panoramic shot is to be able to get a shot you normally cannot with just one picture. The only problem I see is that it looks like you could have shot this with one shot excepting the curve of the wall.

    ReplyDelete