Flowers: I added a vibrance (screen) to the image and cropped it. Then I sized it down to about 2x2 inches so it will fit where I want it and I dragged it over to the collage.
To Do List: After opening this image I selected all the white space around the sticky pads. Then I hit delete and a prompter came up that gave me the option to fill – this takes the unselected contents and fills the selected portion with copies of what is there. Then I sized it down and dragged it over to the collage.
Rubberbands: I wanted the rubber bands to be in the background so I cropped them to be the same as the collage and dragged them over.
The tools were the same process as the flowers just without the layers added.
Once I had them all together I put the layers in the order I wanted them: rubber bands in the back then flowers and tools and the to do list on top. With the to do list selected I blended it using the Divide selection which gave me the look I desired. I then sized it and saved it and uploaded it to my blog.





No comments:
Post a Comment