2. 10/20/2010 5:00pm
3. Rexburg
4. f/5.6
5. 10/5000
5. 10/5000
6. Sony DSC - H50
1. The look of Mara - portrait 2. 10/20/2010 3:30pm
3. Rexburg
4. F/2.8
5. 10/250
6. Sony DSC-H50; vibrance (soft light) added
1. Friends - Group Shot5. 10/250
6. Sony DSC-H50; vibrance (soft light) added
2. 9/24/2010 4:17pm
3. Funny Farm, Idaho
4. F/7.8
5. 1/125
6. Casio EX-S5
1. On the Job - Environmental5. 1/125
6. Casio EX-S5
2. 10/20/2010 6pm
3. Porter Park
4. F/4
5. 10/800
6. Sony DSC-H50
5. 10/800
6. Sony DSC-H50
He is the Event Planner for Sammies. This is how he does business. I liked the girl in the background also.
1. Colored Mike2. 9/23/2010
3. Rexburg
4. F/3.1
5. 10/600
6. Casio EX-S5
5. 10/600
6. Casio EX-S5
I added some color to his face and added vibrance to the painted areas. This is just an extra portrait that I liked.





No comments:
Post a Comment