








1. Turkey picture
2. 12/29/2009 3:46pm
3. Graham, WA
4. f/5.6
5. 1/160 sec
6. Color enhancement
1. Boys on rail
2. 3/3/2010 1:37pm
3. Seattle outside of the EMP
4. f/3.2
5. 1/125 sec
6. Flash function used
1. Tony Sunset
2. 3/3/2010 3:20pm
3. Alki Beach, WA
4. f/8
5. 1/500 sec
6. I boosted the color as much as I could while using the Sepia function.
1. Sunset Hike
2. 8/21/2010 3:50pm
3. Moab, Utah
4. f/4.9
5. 1/640 sec
6. Color faded and boosted while using the sepia function.
1. Roddy and Mitch
2. 8/21/2010 6:06 pm
3. Moab, Utah
4. f/2.7
5. 10/2500 sec
6. Color boost
1. Grandpa golf
2. 6/24/2010 9:24pm
3. Mckinnon, WY
4. f/5.4
5. 10/5000 sec
6. Color fade, cropped to square
1. Fruit
2. Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
3. 3/3/10 11:28 am
4. f/3.2
5. 1/90 sec
6. Flash
1. Cow pie golf ball
2. Mckinnon, WY
3. 6/24/2010 8:56 pm
4. f/5.4
5. 10/4000 sec
6. Color boost
1. Bike Tree
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. 5/19/10 6:36pm
4. f/5.4
5. 10/10000 sec
6. Major color fading and boosting
1. The Bike
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. 5/19/2010 6:29 pm
4. f/5.4
5. 10/4000 sec
6. Considerable color boost.

I love the Pikes Place Market picture! (It's one of my favorite places) The colors and texture of the organic shapes is very eye catching. I also love Sunset Hike. Great composition!
ReplyDeleteI love the bike pictures! Great color and angles. I love the sky in these shots. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThe bike hanging from the tree is so cool! I really like that it shows something normal(the bike), yet it is so unusual because it is hanging on tree. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteFrom a comical point of view I love the golf tee in the cow pie. I liked how you used a silhouette on the 1 hand stand too. Great contrast.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDelete