| 1. Dark 2. 9/23/2010 10:38 3. Rexburg 4. F/3.1 5. 10/600 sec Casio ex-s5 |
![]() | |||||||||||
| Same as above. The adjustment layer is a levels.Using the tutorial I added an adjustment layer. | |
| 1. Sammies 2. 9/15/2010 7:11 PM 3. Rexburg 4. F/2.7 5.10/100 sec Nikon Coolpix s570 |
![]() | |
| The two layers I added were for vibrance and levels. Same info as above and I added two adjustment layers. |


The above is my editing post for this week. I am still learning how to do blogs, so the sentences in the comments below are not in the right order. Don't ask me how it happened... I followed the tutorial by watching it on one computer and doing it on another. I added adjustment layers for both and erased where I didn't want lighter or darker. I wanted Sammies sky to be a bit darker and the building to be a bit lighter so I used the levels and the vibrance adjustment layers.
ReplyDelete